[LAU] [OT] capture TTY / convert to image

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Oct 11 08:30:32 CEST 2021

Oct 11 2021, Bengt Gördén has written:
> It might
> have to do with your console settings.
Yes, my console is set up with 30 lines, instead of the very common 25
lines. This has been quite an improvement for my daily work. At least I
know where I set this, so I can debate with myself whether it's worth
changing this to create a few "screenshots".

Many thanks for the original suggestion and taking the time to look and
comment!

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

I'm so curious, what do you think of me <3
(Britney Spears)