[LAU] Current Developments in Linux Audio ?

Christopher Arndt chris at chrisarndt.de
Fri Oct 29 18:07:23 CEST 2021

Am 29.10.21 um 16:51 schrieb Brandon Hale:
> There have been some cool new audio plugins too.

Another important development, for me at least, is that we now finally
have a good selection of libraries, which enable the use of the SFZ
format by plugins and other sample player software: sfizz, liquidsfz,
linusampler, calfbox, et al. and most of them have good support for new
SFZ features. The situation just a few years ago was very different.

And, though not strictly Linux or FLOSS-related, let's not forget
http://sfzformat.com/, which is an amazing effort.

Chris