[LAU] Current Developments in Linux Audio ?

soffioalcuore at posteo.net soffioalcuore at posteo.net
Sat Oct 30 10:08:06 CEST 2021

hi Brandon,
do you use pipewire already in your setup for daily things like
multimedia and pro audio work?

I found creative intent's temper. while being open source there's no
linux version of the plugin, right? we still can bridge it, I was just
wondering if there's a new offering for linux...

thanks!
have a good day
christoph