[LAU] [semi-OT] acoustic Instrument question

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Tue Sep 21 18:34:06 CEST 2021

Granted for me personally YouTube is rather a lost cause these days, but I
have a simple idea.
why not ask the artist behind the song?
find their site, reach out if both you and they use twitter, etc.  i
imagine they will be pleased you  noticed their creativity, and happy to
discuss how they achieved the sound.
Kare