[LAU] [semi-OT] acoustic Instrument question

al3xu5 dotcommon at autistici.org
Wed Sep 22 10:44:43 CEST 2021

Mon, 20 Sep 2021 22:58:51 +0200 (CEST) - "Jeanette C."
<julien at mail.upb.de>:

> Hey hey,
> I'm looking for the name to an instrument. I had a feeling I was looking
> for a whirly tube (or corrugaphone), but apparently not. I'm looking for
> the sound in this song:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-jYpFa3Ppk
> audible between 22-27 seconds. It sounds like a whispering diggeridoo or
> jaw harp. I thought a corrugated tube could produce this sound when
> whilred, but all demos I heard of this were much higher and much more
> pronounced in clear pitch.
>
> I'd be very grateful if someone could give me a clue or pointer of how
> to continue the search at least.

Hi

what I can hear here between 22-27 seconds are a bass flute and a string
instrument maybe an ukulele.

Regards
al3xu5

--
Say NO to copyright, patents, trademarks and industrial design
restrictions!

Public GPG/PGP key: 8FC2 3121 2803 86E9 F7D8  B624 DA50 835B 2624 A36B