[LAU] OT java question

Chris Caudle 6807.chris at pop.powweb.com
Thu Aug 4 16:23:18 CEST 2022

On Thu, August 4, 2022 3:26 am, Arve Barsnes wrote:
> There was/is a bug in later versions of the nio package that we had to
> program around

There was a long delay before my email was actually sent to the list, but
in the intervening time I managed to contact the author, and we determined
that for some reason the makefile would not create a needed intermediate
directory.
The makefile attempted to copy the jar file into a directory named
"install" which is not part of the source tree.  I manually created an
empty directory named install, and the build completed after that.

thanks,
Chris C