[LAU] Need some old or extinct sounds?

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 13:41:37 CET 2022

On 21/12/2022 01:08, David W. Jones wrote:
> Sound | conserve the sound
>
> https://www.conservethesound.de/category/sound
> <https://www.conservethesound.de/category/sound>
>
> Sounds like an old dial phone, or an 8mm film transport. Described as
> ones that used to be everyday sounds, or sounds of extinct devices. It
> also accepts user-uploaded sounds.
>
> Sound quality seemed good to me, at least for the dial phone.

Interesting. There's actually quite a few sounds like that on
freesound.org. I myself recorded this old analogue phone (late 70s/80s
model) at a remotely located phone before the land-line was disconnected
(including the phone receiving a call) :-)

https://freesound.org/people/lorenzosu/sounds/72065/
https://freesound.org/people/lorenzosu/sounds/72064/