[LAU] Connect pipewire to running JACK server

liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com
Thu Jan 27 08:31:21 CET 2022

Just try and get any help from the Jack developers and you will quickly
see why Pipewire is the future.
Go to Jack UG and you have to take some shampoo and Conditioner with.

I contact pipewire and they are willing to listen without being snarky
and evasive.

If I had money to to spend on charity I would give it to pipewire. their
work is badly needed so we can get out of the snobbery which jack has
become.