[LAU] [ANN] Qtractor 0.9.27 - An Early-Summer'22 Release
Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org
Thu Jul 7 20:28:17 CEST 2022
Qtractor 0.9.27 (early-summer'22) is out!
- CLAP  plug-in host support introduced. (EXPERIMENTAL)
- Reviewed LV2 plug-in UI Touch feature/interface.
- Auto-unlink MIDI clips when pasted/placed with Ctrl+click/Enter.
- Fixed LV2 plug-ins UI X11 (native) initial size.
- Fixed implicit deactivation when a plugin is removed from chain.
- Fixed audio clip export, normalize and tempo-adjust when audio file
number of channels is disparately greater than respective track's output
- Fixed one killer lurking in MIDI Controller... modeless dialog
- Fixed non-effective automation curve node editing.
- Track/Export Tracks... dialog ranges are not capped to current
- Fixed MIDI clip editor vertical-zooming when using the [Ctrl+]mouse-wheel.
- Set auto-backward play-head location also when clicking on main
track-view header/time-ruler and on thumb-view.
- Fixed LV2 plug-in buffer-size initialization, esp. affecting the
ZynReverb LV2 playback.
- Export Tracks dialog last range selection is now remembered.
- Fixed the out-of-process plugin scanner path resolution on some
self-container(ized) formats eg. AppImage and possibly Flatpak.
Qtractor  is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application
written in C++ with the Qt framework . Target platform is Linux,
where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK ) for audio and the
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA ) for MIDI are the main
infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio
workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- source tarball:
- source package (openSUSE Tubleweed):
- binary package (openSUSE Tubleweed):
- AppImage  package:
- Flatpak  package (thanks Hubert Figuière):
Wiki (severely outdated; help wanted, desperately!):
- static rendering:
- user manual & how-to's:
Qtractor  is free, open-source Linux Audio  software,
distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL )
version 2 or later.
 Qtractor - An audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer
 Qt framework, C++ class library and tools for
cross-platform application and UI development
 JACK Audio Connection Kit
 ALSA, Advanced Linux Sound Architecture
 Linux Audio consortium of libre software for audio-related work
 GPL - GNU General Public License
 AppImage, Linux apps that run anywhere
 Flatpak, next-generation technology for building and distributing
desktop applications on Linux
 CLAP, CLever Audio Plugin
Have fun, make some noise or else, make some music!
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
More information about the Linux-audio-user