[LAU] seeking a creative songwriting solution.

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon May 16 00:24:37 CEST 2022

Hi imaginative folks,
honestly, I do not have a direct Linux box itself, I use shells, because I
have yet to find an adaptive workable tool...but I suppose scripting is
possible.
That being said, an idea in another Windows environment may work as
well.
what I am wondering is this.
How possible might it be to  use  your singing voice for composing?
what I mean is to sing the parts into your software of choice, then  using
that software to first add the orchestrations, playback etc., then produce
that music in printable form?
The last task is less important for the moment.
getting my pieces out of my head, and into  arranging and composing form is
though.
thoughts?
Karen