[LAU] seeking a creative songwriting solution.

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon May 16 22:00:55 CEST 2022

Hi Francisco,
Are you suggesting that musescore could generate  notation from my voice
alone?
I did not follow the midi aspect,   it was not a part of my question,
since the  goal is to create what I need from the basic of only my voice,
no  keyboard required.
I did follow taking that and expanding the instrument's  using the
second program you  referenced.
that there are mac editions helps.  Linux is not ready for me it seems
laughs!
Karen