[LAU] seeking a creative songwriting solution.

Francesco Napoleoni mlists at cosmic-odyssey.net
Tue May 17 11:22:38 CEST 2022

In data lunedì 16 maggio 2022 22:00:55 CEST, Karen Lewellen ha scritto:
> Hi Francisco,
> Are you suggesting that musescore could generate  notation from my voice
> alone?

No, I’m not: MuseScore itself has not such capability. However you could feed
it with a MIDI file generated from your voice elsewhere, maybe using Sonic
Visualiser or other tools.

Or you could skip this step altogether and record your voice directly in
Ardour or any other DAW you like. Then you could do all the editing you need.

ciao
Francesco Napoleoni