[LAU] 'pw-cli dump' no longer available?

Jonathan E. Brickman jeb at ponderworthy.com
Wed Oct 12 05:00:14 CEST 2022

'pw-cli dump short link' was very handy, permitted build of a simple CLI
patch manager for Pipewire (see
https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/PipeWire#PipeWire_patch_sets_for_command_line).
The 'dump' command appears to have been deleted.  Anyone have a good
replacement, something which will generate a simple text list of
Pipewire links with both sides?  'pw-link -l' prints a list, but it's
not simple to parse...at least not for me :-)

Related: I keep trying to save patch sets in qpwgraph, but it only saves
one wire, out of dozens.  Activated on, Exclusive tested on and off.
Clues, anyone?

--

Jonathan E. Brickman jeb at ponderworthy.com   (785)233-9977
Web pages <https://ponderworthy.com/otherpages.html> Facebook