[LAU] [Music] Rest In Peace

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Sep 11 13:39:08 CEST 2022

Hey hey,
this is Rest In Peace, a sad instrumental ballad:
https://youtu.be/h_BIv0tBEAg
OGG version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bhk9530002rx0dq/rest_in_peace.ogg

Recorded on last Wednesday and Thursday, I felt unsure about the title and so
took a break by going to the BBC radio websiite, where I saw the news about
the death of queen Elizabeth. It felt right to dedicate the music to the
occasion, after all it takes some of its biggest inheritance from a British
band.

Instruments used: DrumGizmo with the aasimonster2 kit, purposefully processed
to get that unasuming old sound, a free Rickerbecker bass SFZ, probably from
the No Budget Band project, the free Gigatron Mellotron library, setBfree and
a commercial grand piano and Rhodes library. The synth line is courtesey of
the Behringer Neutron.

It's good to be back, even with such a sad song, after the long summer break.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Where are you now, what have you found
Where is your heart, when I'm not around <3
(Britney Spears)