[Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Mon Mar 27 14:15:09 EST 2006

ico wrote:

> Does anyone else have a better idea?

Personally I think the possibility of Ubuntu or any other Linux centered
dist, institution or project being ostracized for *any* reason is quite
strange. Even more so, because they are involved in a successful
business enterprise.

In the past serious decisions have been made by the Board of Directors
which is a private invite only mailing list with a smaller portion of
the original members included on it. However I am willing to code up a
page to allow anonymous votes for future decision making by everyone if
necessary.

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.