[linux-audio-user] M-Audio cards, XLR inputs question

Rusty Phillips rustyp at freeshell.org
Sun Feb 6 19:11:10 EST 2005

Pricewise, that's certainly not worth it.  The Delta 1010LT is about
$200, and the DSP2000 is at least $450.  You can buy a lot of really
good preamps with phantom power for under $250.  Heck, I went ahead and
bought a Beringer Eurorack UB802 6 channel mixer for $50 because it
sounds clean and isn't much more expensive than the average preamp.