[linux-audio-user] M-Audio cards, XLR inputs question

Joseph Dell'Orfano fullgo at dellorfano.net
Sun Feb 6 19:42:55 EST 2005

Phil,

The 1010LT has 2 balanced XLR inputs and the remainder are unbalanced. I
have this one and it is great for what I need. I have a stereo preamp
hooked into the XLR inputs.

The 1010 appears to have 8 balanced in/out using TRS connectors instead
of XLR inputs. I understand that this is a very nice board. Both cards
are well supported with ALSA.

Good luck. Please post some recordings!!

-Joe D