[linux-audio-user] Searching for music composition tools

M P Smoak smoak at mis.net
Mon Feb 21 15:59:10 EST 2005

Julien wrote:
> Hi!
....>   Note Dave's page uses Frames, but with lynx, that's no
> problem, also w3m is ok, about other browswers I don't know,
> but expect they're fine, too. Fro more questions mail me
> directly or take a first look at my site: http://ltsb.sf.net
>   There are also mentioned good tools for playback of too many
> formats to mention here including: midi, audio, video. All
> those tools work in text-mode!!!

Please, keep this discussion on the list.  I'm very interested in
it.  And I suspect many others are too.  Tools and techniques for
music comp without monitor and mouse appeal to me because I play
sax, flute and mid-keyboard and have a mic.  I'd like to lose the
monitor and mouse whenever I can and still control recording, etc.

Thanks,
Marv