[LAU] Just the hdsploader from alsa-tools is needed for HDSPe AIO?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Jun 6 13:14:37 UTC 2011

Ok, IIUC I don't need hdspmixer, but the hdsploader is needed.

Do  I need, resp. will hdspconf and rmedigicontrol work for the HDSPe
AIO?

Did I miss anything useful for the HDSPe AIO by the directories I
deleted?

I downloaded Mudita for my old sound cards, didn't check what version is
included to alsa-tools ;).

spinymouse at debian:/usr/src/alsa-1.0.24/alsa-tools-1.0.24.1$ rm -r ac3dec
echomixer gitcompile hwmixvolume Makefile pcxhrloader seq us428control
vxloader as10k1 envy24control ld10k1 mixartloader qlo10k1 sb16_csp
sscape_ctl usx2yloader

spinymouse at debian:/usr/src/alsa-1.0.24/alsa-tools-1.0.24.1$ wget
http://nielsmayer.com/envy24control/mudita24-1.0.3.tar.gz

spinymouse at debian:/usr/src/alsa-1.0.24/alsa-tools-1.0.24.1$ ls
hdspconf  hdsploader  hdspmixer  mudita24-1.0.3.tar.gz  rmedigicontrol

Sorry for that noise, setting up a completely new software DAW, when
getting new hardware, might be a bad idea.
Hopefully, this is my last request regarding to the ALSA issue.

Regards,

Ralf