[LAU] Ardour tutors available?

Neil djdualcore at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 17:33:20 UTC 2015

On Sun, Feb 1, 2015 at 11:22 AM, Alf Haakon Lund <alf at mellomrommet.no>
wrote:

> I found an answer to my second question, about deleting regions, in Bruno
> Ruviaro's manual:
>
> brunoruviaro.github.io/ardour3-floss-tutorial/working-with-regions/
>
> Just search in that page for deleted regions.

The region list!  Of course!

I sometimes forget about the region list because I got in the habit of
hiding it at some point.  When I used to work with Logic I would create and
mute a track named "siding" (a reference to tracks in a rail yard that
don't go anywhere but hold cars during switching) with all of the audio I
wanted at hand but wasn't currently using.  The region list makes that
redundant.

Neil
--
DJ Dual Core's Blog