[LAU] muse registration fails

Brett McCoy idragosani at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 22:58:29 UTC 2015

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 6:46 PM, Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com>
wrote:

> I find it amusing that Menno's email is classified by Gmail as spam:
>
>     *Why is this message in Spam?* It has a from address in yahoo.com but
> has failed yahoo.com's required tests for authentication.

Gmail does that to a lot of Yahoo mail. Really wreaks havoc on mailing
lists, too :-) My wife uses Yahoo mail and I have to setup a filter on her
address just to make sure it doesn't end up in spam and I don't miss stuff
(only so long that excuse can be used, haha)

--
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com
"In the rhythm of music a secret is hidden; If I were to divulge it, it