[LAU] [SOLVED] Re: How to use the OverTone FC-70 limiter with Ardour ?

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Fri Oct 30 19:29:39 UTC 2015

On Wed, 28 Oct 2015 20:49:39 -0400
"jonetsu at teksavvy.com" <jonetsu at teksavvy.com> wrote:

> Basically the subject line says it all.  It is the demo version.  The
> X86_64 ran well, stuff was seemingly installed, and then what ?
> Restarted Ardour 4.4, the FC-70 limiter does not show up in the
> available plugins.

What I did is to unpack the VST binaries and to put them in a vst path
that is scanned by Ardour (list in Preferences).  Works fine.  They also
come with a stand-alone version that can be launched from the menu and
then connected with jack.  They are added to the menu if the provided
setup script is used.