[Consortium] Sounds Expo TODO list?

Chris Cannam cannam at all-day-breakfast.com
Mon Feb 2 06:02:20 EST 2004

On Monday 02 Feb 2004 10:27 am, Daniel James wrote:
> Posters are important, because otherwise the booth is going to look
> quite plain. (Only velcro attachment is allowed by the organisers,
> by the way). If there are good looking poster designs we can
> re-use, by all means let's go for those.

If we have space to fill, then why don't I get an A0 laminated sheet
of some quality score from Lilypond?  Easy to do, always nice to look
at, and that's the sort of thing that gets a certain sort of person
stopping by to try to work out what the music is (at least if you
omit the title).

> Chris, are you still able to provide tables and chairs?

Yes.  Two tables, two folding chairs.

> Do you need
> me to get some tablecloths?

If you want them, yes -- I can't supply them.

> If so, what are the dimensions of the
> table tops?

One is rectangular 140x80cm.  The other is actually a computer desk in
a slightly piano-shaped form, 142cm long and about 76cm at the deep
end and 60cm at the shallow end.  Optional pull-out keyboard shelf on
that one.  btw that one's for sale if anyone wants it.

> Have we arranged transport for this furniture as yet?

Yeah, I think Richard'll be driving it.  The legs come off both tables
easily enough so they should fit in a car... I hope...

> I'm sure alternative offers of
> accommodation would be welcome.

Richard's staying with me but I haven't any more room.

Chris