[Consortium] libre audio - question

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Jan 27 04:58:25 EST 2004

On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 02:12:55 +0900, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> Marek Peteraj wrote:
> >>What are the main prejudices towards Libre audio software?
> >

> >just a question: now that you guys are mainly using the term libre audio
> >software, would it be possible to register libreaudio.org instead and
> >leave the linuxaudio.org domain for the purposes i have mentioned before?

I actually assumed this was a troll or joke.

Daniel announces a project with the backing of a dozen or so linux audio
developers, but without discussing it on l-a-d and Marek conpains and
wants the domain for his own purposed which have the backing of zero
developers and havent been discussed on l-a-d.

- Steve