[Consortium] re: linuxaudio.org

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at gnome.org
Thu Jan 29 17:16:19 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 23:28, Marek Peteraj wrote:

> As the software is open source itself, why is there any need for private mailinglists?
> Is there anything we should hide?

Hi Marek,
I haven't followed the whole of this argument, so I apologize if this
has been said before. Since linuxaudio is meant to mimic OSDL in some
respects I assume it will at time engage in business negotiations with
various parties. Such dealing are by nature confidential until they are
ready to be announced which explains the need for a private mailing list
for the linuxaudio.org board.

Christian