[Consortium] [Fwd] FSMSI 2004 - First european seminar on "Free Software for Multimedia Streaming over Internet"

Andrea Glorioso sama at miu-ft.org
Fri Jun 4 09:45:28 EDT 2004

    > In this case you   are quite right  -  our fault.  I'm going  to
    > issue a  corrective statement  right  now; personally I  am  not
    > interested in  asserting "I  was  there first" (I never  was, in
    > this like in  other fields of  endeavour); I'd rather prefer  to
    > see good people gathering and discussing topics I care very much
    > for.

Just to be transparent (a good habit which I try  to adhere to as much
as I can) I  realized that since  MIU-FT not the  only promoter of the
event, it's correct to  ask IRCAM (Francois Dechelle specifically)  if
he agrees with issuing a corrective statement.

I'm going to ask  him on the  list right now -  if every  agrees we'll
issue the correction as soon as possible.

Thank you again for your criticism (no sarcasm implied),

--
Andrea Glorioso             sama at miu-ft.org         +39 333 820 5723
        .:: Media Innovation Unit - Firenze Tecnologia ::.

P.S.: Jaromil, I'd  love to have a list  of events you know which deal
with Free Software *and* streaming.  I'd like to put them on the FSMSI
2004  web page  and  -  if we'll  manage   to produce  them -  in  the
proceedings of the conference.