[Consortium] Status of FireWire/MLan support?

Andreas Kuckartz A.Kuckartz at ping.de
Wed Apr 20 10:30:51 EDT 2005

Maybe the manufacturers should be informed about the freebob project
(http://freebob.sourceforge.net/). That is hardware specific (BridgeCo dm1000)
but perhaps some kind of collaboration is possible.

In any case Focusrite and M-Audio are on the list of manufacturers using the
dm1000 hardware:
http://freebob.sourceforge.net/devices.html

Cheers,
Andreas