[Consortium] RE: linux audio wiki

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Fri Dec 8 22:08:02 EST 2006

Jaromil,

Your help would be truly appreciated! More so, it is perfect timing--as it
turns out our new staff member Tom Berger who volunteered to do
Linuxaudio.org website updates is mysteriously MIA. There have also been a
number of new developments which ought to be on the main news page but have
not made it there as I was waiting for Tom to take care of this.

Regarding the GNU/Linux matter, this will have to go to the board for a
decision. I am personally not inclined to do this on my own as I feel it
would go against Daniel's legacy.

I will contact you off-list re: password shortly.

Best wishes,

Ico