[Consortium] Made in Linux again

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Fri Dec 15 12:50:07 EST 2006

Hi!

After a bit of back and forth between Ico and me, the front stands,
I think. Lowercase and the curves on the W are all his fault ;)
Today I worked on the cover/case backside.

http://thorwil.affenbande.org/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/made_in_linux_vol_1_front_14.jpg

I dropped the bla about copyright, as I think it belonging
to the artists is the default and what people will asume anyway.

Replaced the line about Tux, of course :)

Booklet and case backside could be made different, but then
somebody please tell me which text should appear where.

--
Thorsten Wilms

Thorwil's Creature Illustrations:
http://www.printfection.com/thorwil