[Consortium] Made in Linux again

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Fri Dec 15 14:38:37 EST 2006

On Fri, Dec 15, 2006 at 01:14:56PM -0500, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
> Wonderful work Thorsten!

Thank you :)

> One question, is the back side designed to be a part of a folded booklet or
> is it supposed to be cut and placed on the back side of the CD? IMHO it
> would be nice to have it placed on the back side to make the CD look
> professional from every side. This, however, would also require that tiny
> side part which commonly has simply a title and a subtitle written
> vertically.

Folded booklet.
I will add a backside with side parts. I would use the same design
for it, unless there's more text to place somewhere.

> FWIW, please remove any credit given to me on the cover as it was really you
> who did all the hard work ;-)

Ok.

BTW, is ther any common term to refer to the whole of the printed art
for a CD?

> Finally regarding the text, the track list is perfect, and obviously your
> authorship should be there, bbut we probably need to figure out what needs
> to be on the CD regarding the copyright and/or other info.

I will wait for a decision. Should be obvious there's not much space,
so I would place some text on the inside, other on the backside, if
there's anything to be added. Then again, it's likely some people
would only print out the cover/booklet.

> I believe I speak on behalf of everyone here when I express my deepest
> gratitude to Thorsten for all his hard work and putting up with the
> seemingly endless criticism (predominantly from me :-).

Heh, you're welcome :)

--
Thorsten Wilms

Thorwil's Creature Illustrations: