[Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Mar 21 11:22:10 EST 2006

> think such projects, especially when still in their

Consortium's mission is to foster a development of *any* legal incentive
which has, does, or has a potential to foster proliferation of Linux as a
viable DAW.

> starting phase, can be considered to have contributed so much to
> development and dissemination of our common efforts.

All projects were at some point in their starting phase. That fact alone
should therefore not be taken as a measure of their current or future
success, or their eligibility for the Linuxaudio.org membership...

Ico