[Consortium] Misc. updates

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Fri May 12 18:26:31 EDT 2006

Apart from the aforementioned call, please note the following updates:

1) We will resume our discussion of the much debated topic of the "country
of incorporation." Namely, following our initial debate, I would like to
open the floor for concrete proposals. Your proposal should consist of the
following:

*Proposed Country
*List of at least 3 dedicated and more importantly *accountable* citizens or
permanent residents of that country who will be willing to take on important
functions (namely treasurer, secretary, and an assistant director) and who
are either members or are willing to become members of the consortium
*Other pertinent reasons

2) We are *still* looking for a dedicated webmaster and a site sys-admin. If
anyone wishes to help out in this important aspect of our growing
organization, please contact me asap.

3) I am currently looking into recruiting up to two writers who will provide
either bi-weekly or monthly content/reviews/pr materials. If you are
interested in this type of outreach and have good English/writing skills,
please contact me asap.

4) We have a few new memberships pending which I should be announcing by the
end of the next week.

5) Finally, Thorsten has been busy putting finishing touches on our branding
logo and its smaller version. He should be posting the new version on this
list shortly.

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A. Composition
Virginia Tech