[Consortium] Official fork

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Sun Feb 21 21:43:36 CET 2021

On 2/21/21 11:28 AM, anonymous_user wrote:
> @Spencer and @Robin, what's your take on a solution for this matter?

For me the issue is closed. No further action needed.

In the past we used to have git.linuxaudio.org for community projects
like this, but github.com etc have meanwhile rendered this service obsolete.

As long as the NewSM team refrains from speaking for the consortium in
the future, I'd let it slide with a /warning/ this time.

Personally I'm against banning users, or unlinking projects.

I cannot make that decision though. I have ping'ed Ico and Dave
(Director and chair of the management board, respectively) and they may
or may not take action.

--
robin