[Jack-Devel] Recorded from OSS /dev/dsp sound is too high pitched on FreeBSD

Dan MacDonald allcoms at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 17:26:07 CET 2017

I'm very interested in Yuri's results as I'd like to use JACK under
FreeBSD. Supposedly (theoretically) both Ardour 5 and MusE 3 git should be
able to run under FreeBSD these days.

Anyone using JACK under BSD is dependent upon JACK's OSS driver but last
time I tried JACK under a FBSD 11 pre-release it failed to start at all. I
haven't tried it since 11-RELEASE.