[Jack-Devel] Cannot combine audio devices with more than 64 channels

Jörg Müller joerg.mueller7744 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 17:13:53 CET 2017

Thanks for the information.

The two MADI FX cards I'm using can be synced via word clock.

However, the information needs to be unaltered, no resampling or any
modification is allowed for our processing. What command line settings do I
have to use to make sure of that? How can I use the official zita-ajbridge
or is there some documentation about it?