[Jack-Devel] Selecting Firewire Interface with -d

Stéphane Letz letz at grame.fr
Wed Jan 25 16:37:26 CET 2017

Not much time for JACK2 right now. Merging big PR is almost impossible if they affect common code and cannot be tested on OS X and Windows. PR that deal with limited/easy to review changes or Linux/ALSA specific ones can possibly be merged. PR review is a good idea, but I would prefer to keep an eye on final merge...

The reasonable goal for me will be to finally do a official jackdmp 1.9.1 release, hopefully in february.

Stéphane