[Jack-Devel] Jack_Capture not starting anymore after having Jackd running as systemd service

jack at microfx.de jack at microfx.de
Mon Dec 10 23:37:34 CET 2018

that indeed looks like a solution! But I would need to know if jack_capture is recording to stop it again because I want to use a button to trigger start/stop of the recording - and I can’t think of a solution right away. Good input for the recording directory - I was asking myself how to do that since I couldn’t find that in the help file.