[linux-audio-dev] LAD Meeting at ZKM, Karlsruhe/Germany 14.-16. March 2003

Dr. Matthias Nagorni mana at suse.de
Tue Dec 3 09:56:01 UTC 2002

This summer some of us met at the LAD booth at Linuxtag in Karlsruhe,
Germany. Since the participants of this meeting enjoyed it very much, we
discussed about meeting again in spring 2003.

Frank Neumann and I had the idea of asking the

"Zentrum fuer Kunst und Medientechnologie", Karlsruhe/Germany
(Center for Art and Media, http://www.zkm.de)

whether they would be interested in hosting such a meeting. The answer was
positive and so we can invite to a LAD meeting at the

Institut fuer Musik und Akustik (Institute for Music and Acoustics) at ZKM.

The meeting will take place from Friday, 14. March 2003
                              to Sunday, 16. March 2003.

We intend to have public sessions where we can present Linux audio
applications and give talks and non-public sessions where we can discuss
future audio development.

For further planning the meeting we need a registration for talks/presentations
at the public sessions, including an abstract and, if necessary,
images/screenshots. To estimate the required room, we also need a registration
for the non-public sessions.

Please register talks/presentations until 8. January 2003 (please earlier,
if possible), so that they can be announced in the printed programme of ZKM.

Please register for the non-public sessions until 3. March 2003.

Registrations can be sent to either Frank Neumann or me. Please use the
keywords "ZKM registration" in the subject. We will post the list of
talks/presentations and further information on the meeting from time
to time, so that you can decide about joining this meeting.

Matthias

--
Dr. Matthias Nagorni
SuSE GmbH