[linux-audio-dev] Viable multi-channel audio I/O boards for Linux ?

David Gerard Matthews dgm4+ at pitt.edu
Fri Nov 1 12:19:00 UTC 2002

I think someone on one of the lists (ardour-dev, maybe) managed to do
this.  There was a lot of messing around, however,
and much as I like M-Audio cards I wouldn't recommend this approach to
someone who just need a lot of analog I/O.
OTOH, doesn't the Hammerfall DSP have a multi-channel analog interface
as one of its options?
-dgm