[linux-audio-dev] Bye list...

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Sun Apr 13 23:06:00 UTC 2003

On Sat, Apr 12, 2003 at 02:16:27AM -0400, Nick wrote:
> For something different I read this:
>
> (this list).. " Home page for the low-latency hard-realtime audio application gurus. The LAD group also develops API standards to promote interoperability between audio application .. "
>
> oops, I thought you were a bunch of hobbyist like me. I didn't realize
> this was for such serious talk.

i think nearly everyone here is doing this stuff as a hobby.

my definition of "guru" is "someone who knows a lot about a topic that
i know a little about".  By that definition, you are a guru. :-)
so, stick around, there's room at the bar...

--PW

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com
Look! Up in the sky! It's CAPTAIN FROM PLANET POOTOOT!