[linux-audio-dev] swh-plugins 0.3.5 [bugfix]

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Jan 10 07:30:01 UTC 2003

The were some bugs in 0.3.4 so I'm releasing again. Sorry.

* UID clash with flanger and l/c/r delay [serious] - spotted by Bob Ham,
  thanks
* SC4 had the wrong label [mild but anoying]
* autoconf script wasn't obeying CFLAGS [mild but anoying]

I believe that SC4 and the lookahead limiter might be causing problems
with some hosts as they have control outs. If you spot problems with these
and think its the host, please contact the author.

I know that ecasound and jack-rack handle it fine.

- Steve