Redhat9/NTPL/SCHED_FIFO (Re: [linux-audio-dev] some interesting docs for 2.6 testers...

Kjetil S. Matheussen k.s.matheussen at notam02.no
Thu Jul 24 08:20:01 UTC 2003

This is something I'm wondering about as well. I'm a system administrator
for 8 linux audio workstations, and the university wants us to switch
to redhat 9 (which use ntpl) before the end of the year. If redhat9 doesnt
support SCHED_FIFO, I won't do that, and should tell the university as
soon as possible.