[linux-audio-dev] [Tech-OT] Succeeding in following-up...

Mr.Freeze theremin at free.fr
Thu Apr 8 22:09:22 UTC 2004

Hi,
I definitely cannot keep a good tree on the threads I start (take a look at
"PdDSP?" and you'll see what I mean)... I've tried most combinations of those
'[mailing-list]', 'Re:' and 'Place-your-title-here' strings unsuccessfully.

What's the best way to achieve good results, provided I suscribed for a daily
batched message list, and therefore cannot answer directly to the original messages?

Hoping you'll not throw me away to the creeping forum world,
Christian Frisson