[linux-audio-dev] New LilyPond entry suggestion html snippet

Jan Nieuwenhuizen janneke at gnu.org
Mon Apr 12 10:56:16 UTC 2004

Jens M. Andreasen writes:

>>      [1]GNU LilyPond: One of the best-known and most ambitious music
>>        programs for Linux is the LilyPond score engraving system.
>>      * makes beautiful prints, seeks to to [2]revive the aesthetics of
>>        traditionally engraved music through automated engraving engine
>
> compacted to:

FWIW, I hate to think that the lack of a good suggestion is the
bottleneck (if so, I should have made a better one long ago).  Maybe I
don't understand; do you also do content management for the
linux-sound.org site?

> The LilyPond score engine

Please do not `compact' GNU away, esp. as the linux-sound.org page
also lists shareware (and currently more favourable at that than
LilyPond, btw.).

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter