[linux-audio-dev] Re: Status of mLAN or similar?

Robert Jonsson rj at spamatica.se
Sat Nov 5 15:01:00 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Thursday 03 Nov 2005 21:58, torbenh at gmx.de wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 11:18:23AM -0700, seablade at softhome.net wrote:
> > Heh I really should get my head checked, my memory is going on me, so yea
> > I looked into NetJack, it is for Linux;)

You don't need to get your head checked. The unfortunate truth is that there
are two more or less unrelated netjack projects, one is for MacOS, one is for
Linux.
As Torben points out I did get it to work with PPC Linux (to some degree
atleast) but it won't work with MacOS.
The network-transport mechanism is not the same between the two so it won't
work using macosx-netjack <--> linux-netjack either, atleast not for the
moment.

Regards,
Robert

--