[linux-audio-dev] Hello and Python bindings for LADSPA

Lars Luthman lars.luthman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 13:19:35 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-07-16 at 14:07 +0100, Jono Bacon wrote:
> Anyway, for Jokosher 0.2 I want to include LADSPA support. From what I
> understand, LADSPA not only provides an audio layer, but also a GUI
> layer, so the widgets in the plug-in can be displayed in the host
> toolkit.

It does not. Where did you read that?

DSSI has support for GUIs, but there the GUIs are separate programs that
communicate with the host using OSC, there are no widgets in the
plugins.

LADSPA plugins only know about signal processing, nothing about GUIs.

--
Lars Luthman - please encrypt any email sent to me if possible
PGP key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x04C77E2E