[linux-audio-dev] C++ guru needed (again)

Dirk Jagdmann doj at cubic.org
Sun Nov 26 11:23:18 UTC 2006

Hello Dave,

those internal compiler errors are often triggered only when you
optimize. As a workaround I would suggest you try compiling this
particular source file with -O1 or without any -O options.
If you don't want your complete program be compiled with optimization,
which would occur if you disable it when calling ./configure you can
compile this file manually by going into the frontends/ directory and
pasting the command line with -O2. Then continue compiling with scons.

--
---> Dirk Jagdmann ^ doj / cubic
----> http://cubic.org/~doj