[LAD] [ANN] lash-0.6.0 release candidate 2

alex stone compose59 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 15:58:38 UTC 2008

Nedko, if you're lost in this then i have no chance. :)

With everything still intact, and the visible cable connections still active
in the lpatchage pic i posted before, this is what qjackctl shows me.

http://shup.com/Shup/80256/jack1.png

http://shup.com/Shup/80256/jack.png

And here's the lpatchage pic of RG, my midi keyboard, and LS, all lashed
together, reflecting the connections shown in Qjackctl.

http://shup.com/Shup/80261/patch3.png

This tells me i have connections in both alsa, and a2j, at the same time.
If lpatchage shows me a connection(s) then what is it? a2j? You've already
written that lpatchage can't patch alsa, so it must be a2j, yes?
If lpatchage won't show me alsa connections at all, then all of what we see
is a2j midi, and raw. (nice advice, thanks.)

I will admit here i don't understand how i can connect RG in lpatchage, if
RG is static bridge and won't respond to a2j. The pics seem to say
otherwise, and the connection to Linuxsampler as well has me thoroughly
mystified, if this is the case. (And i'll be the first to admit i'm a
complete wizard at the gentle art of user error.)

Alex.

:)