[LAD] "Open midi-keyboard"

David Olofson david at olofson.net
Mon Sep 28 18:42:08 UTC 2009

lördag 26 september 2009 14:20:50 skrev  Ralf Mardorf:
[...]
> I don't think hat there will be a lot of receiving devices that can
> handle release velocity and poly pressure.

Uhm... Roland JV-1080 (and probably most of the JV family) and Kawai K4r? I've
actually used release velocity a fair bit on the former (eliminates the need
for multiple versions of the same patch in many cases), and I *think* the
latter understands it too; don't remember actually using it...

Very handy for pads and strings where this allows you to control the (usually
rather slow) attack and release times individually.

//David