[LAD] New LV2 host implementation stack

Harry Van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Wed May 25 12:27:07 UTC 2011

Would you believe I read *all* the docs last night, with full intention of
building an Lv2 host this morning using Slv2.
Am I glad I checked me emails before starting a coding sprint! :D

I'll be your "new-to-lv2" tester.. that might need some help once in a while
:D

So far I've built lilv, serd & sord, and got the test clients running. Ran
into quite some issues with lv2.h, and the other extension headers. To avoid
others running into the same difficulties, I've documented what I done to
fix "missing headers" issue.

The post may also be a good starting point for people looking to get their
hands dirty in Lv2, but don't know where to start.
The link:
http://harryhaaren.blogspot.com/2011/05/lv2-new-host-lib-lilv-newbies-guid-to.html

I'm open to additions, edits, criticisms etc!
-Harry